Gerard Gallant Named New Coach of Florida Panthers

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Supposedly the Panthers were featured today and Gallant was interviewed on The Scott Laughlin Show on SiriusXM....Can anyone work some magic and find a link somewhere? I'm having no luck.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
I like what he is saying about improving the PP, getting away from that useless perimeter game from last season and getting lots of pucks on net from all angles using screens and deflections.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
Yeah, I really liked his powerplay talk. I know with Habs fans it's 50/50 on whether he was at fault for their poor powerplay, but I can't disagree with what he's saying at all. It sounds very reasonable.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Yeah, I really liked his powerplay talk. I know with Habs fans it's 50/50 on whether he was at fault for their poor powerplay, but I can't disagree with what he's saying at all. It sounds very reasonable.

Hey, if he said Flash will not play the point, I would of called his PP talk very reasonable, and borderline genius.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I like what he is saying about improving the PP, getting away from that useless perimeter game from last season and getting lots of pucks on net from all angles using screens and deflections.

I really liked when they used Hayes as a big body in front towards the end of the season, I wonder if they'll do that again...

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I really liked when they used Hayes as a big body in front towards the end of the season, I wonder if they'll do that again...

They'd have to be crazy not to at least look at that option. He was pretty dang good in front of the net. I'm curious to see what the two powerplay lines will look like this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad