OT: General UFC/MMA/Boxing - Round XII

I miss Peter Popovic

Jun 2, 2021
Maybe I heard wrong but did they really say that Moreno would be the first mexican UFC champ? If that's the case then they really forgot about Cain Velasquez

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Man Moreno looks SO prepared, figueredo is taking it a bit too easy

These are clearly the top 2 of the division lol, they are actually SAVING this division Dana almost killed a couple years ago

I miss Peter Popovic

Jun 2, 2021
Wow look at that welt on moreno
But hes winning the fight so far lol
Can't be worse than Hominick lol
téléchargement.jpeg

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
With what blachowicz did vs Adesanya last fight, and Vettori coming off 11 takedowns vs Holland lol, look for Vettori to probably try for takedowns like crazy lol

Hopefully Izzy defends well and tags enough

But this feels like itll be a close fight for sure, considering what happened last time they tangled, and my fear that Adesanya is too overconfident like Figueredo just was

Hope it's a good one

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Yeah, they should make a sport out of that. 2 guys, no gear and you can only kick in the legs. That's it! :laugh:

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Lmao man, you know the leg kicks are hurting when the guys bringing his forearm down to help block it lol

Great gameplan by Izzy, fighting well despite the 2 takedowns

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
30 leg kicks for Adesanya lol, career high

He exploded off his back like I've never seen earlier, hes learning from the blachowicz fight

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Adesanya should be renamed 'Solid Snake'. He mastered to perfection the good old kick-kick-punch (Metal Gear Solid reference). :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad