WTF is this?
1718411437360.png

Reactions: Sweetnut

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Drunk driver in Texas is in a bit of trouble...

"Just so lucky it happened to be my thigh, and I think the bike kind of elevated the car a little bit," Geppert said. "Just overall amazingly lucky that I'm still alive."
Some of the witnesses told police they followed Hylander to the nearest gas station, where they were able to get his license plate and demanded he return to the scene of the crash.
According to incident records, after returning to the scene, Hylander ran up hysterically shouting, "I'm sorry," while trying to talk to the injured cyclist.
Police state that Hylander continued to apologize to the injured cyclist, and when he began speaking to police, they said they noticed an odor of alcohol on his breath and that he had glassy, bloodshot eyes.
When asked if he had been drinking, Hylander at first allegedly told officers he only had one beer an hour before getting behind the wheel but later admitted to not remembering how many he consumed, "maybe two or three large beers."

• Wow

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Just ate at Maverick's for the first time. OMG, that is a good Roast Beef sandwich!

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Mods... I love you and I apologize in advance. Delete if you need to. I just want to say to our non US friends... we agree. We are embarrassed

• Love

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad