OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 3 - Read OP before posting

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
You should ask for this one:
lol yeah i saw some of those and was blown away there were $700 flashlights. Bear attack repellant.

I selected a $30 one, put it on my Amazon wish list so they would get the one I wanted. Asked for this at Christmas but wasnt specific and my wife bought me a dewitt that then needed a separate battery she didnt know she had to buy .. honestly she probaly spent like $50 on it and its in my basement somewhere.

life tip -- let your wife know the exact model of something you want them to buy for you as a gift. I have ryobi and various black n decker battery packs. We are not a dewitt household.

life tip -- make an amazon wish list, make it easy on your fam

Reactions: usiel

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I’m slowly distancing myself from social media. Facebook stays for family reasons (and marketplace is awesome) but man Instagram and Twitter are so toxic now. I keep scrolling and ask myself why I’m even doing it, when I don’t care about any of this stuff and it actually makes me a bit agitated when people post stupid stuff. I personally don’t care about a person I hardly know spending their vacation in Napa Valley. Why am I even friends with you on social media? Bleh

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hahaha, it’s been toxic for a while yes. I’m just slowly realizing it’s a complete waste of energy.
I came to this conclusion like a year and a half ago. Completely deleted my twitter account because I noticed I would spend so much time on it and it made me angry seeing some of the toxic and dumb shit posted. I ended up cleansing my Instagram as well of accounts and people that I realized felt like a chore to “like” their stuff. I came to the realization that I felt overwhelmed from over consuming content. There’s just too much out there that’s trying to get our attention and it gets to feel like an addiction to going on those apps anymore.

Reactions: max21

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I’m slowly distancing myself from social media. Facebook stays for family reasons (and marketplace is awesome) but man Instagram and Twitter are so toxic now. I keep scrolling and ask myself why I’m even doing it, when I don’t care about any of this stuff and it actually makes me a bit agitated when people post stupid stuff. I personally don’t care about a person I hardly know spending their vacation in Napa Valley. Why am I even friends with you on social media? Bleh
It’s all pretty poisonous….cut the rope…

Reactions: usiel and max21

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Facebook killed that over a decade ago once my last band broke up. Only reason why I had it cause it was kinda needed back then.

After Biden got elected started staying off twitter a ton more. By the time Musk bought it and started revealing the biggest troll that he is it had been a couple of months of not even opening. Oh he killed off the api for alternative twitter apps with like barely any warning and I loved the app I used. I do have instagram but I probably just actual log into 2 or 3 times a year for a few minutes.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
So .. no powerful flashlight, no mullet wig. A coworker sd she get it for me for my bday next month.

Did get a customized Funko that looks like me, really cool.

------------

UNited Therapeutics stock up to 306 and taking off .. I needed some good news, wish I had gone in big but closing on a new house on Friday and Im f***ing broke broke right now trying to put down a huge down payment

got 6.975% which just stings

----------------

THIS forum is my social media. Im banned from reddit and its impossible to create a diffirent account

I found reddit very helpful for just being able to anonymously talk about marriage and kids and sensitive stuff .. it was a sounding board to just expel throughts/feelings in a cathartic way

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
1720105808312.png

Reactions: kicksavedave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad