Providence Bruins General Discussion VI - Providence AHL affilation with B's extended until 2029

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Shows you what they think of Senyshyn at this point,Tanner Pond you're up next

That is disappointing. Why the 30 year old AHL vet you know isn't going to give you much over the 21 year old 1st rounder who would probably be well-served to get a taste of the NHL? Hard to understand, this, especially when it's clear that the Bruins are only looking for a warm body for a game or two until guys get healthy. Might as well be Senny.

Reactions: TCB

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
That is disappointing. Why the 30 year old AHL vet you know isn't going to give you much over the 21 year old 1st rounder who would probably be well-served to get a taste of the NHL? Hard to understand, this, especially when it's clear that the Bruins are only looking for a warm body for a game or two until guys get healthy. Might as well be Senny.
I'd rather call up Blidh just for entertainment value

Reactions: CDJ and Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
He wasn't terrible though,wonder if someone's hurt?
Good for Clifton ,he's earned it

Krug banged up maybe? He sat for a few shifts last night which usually never happens, even when he is having a tough time. Kamp isn't terrible, but he just isn't that good either. Clifton I think has some potential to be something so I always prefer to roll with those guys if there is a need.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Krug banged up maybe? He sat for a few shifts last night which usually never happens, even when he is having a tough time. Kamp isn't terrible, but he just isn't that good either. Clifton I think has some potential to be something so I always prefer to roll with those guys if there is a need.
Maybe,Clifton shoots right,Krug Left
You know how Boston loves having 3 rights and 3 lefts

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Another Boston guy gets a look. Maybe we luck out and he (Carey) plays like Wagner while everybody gets healthy

Not concerned about him getting the call over senyshyn. He has NHL experience and is simply playing better hockey right now.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Maybe,Clifton shoots right,Krug Left
You know how Boston loves having 3 rights and 3 lefts

Yeah I don't know? I would guess if that were case Lauzon would be up. Maybe it is just with Grizz out they want a guy that can move the puck well :dunno:

BruinsNetwork

Okay, so lets see:

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
Moore-Clifton

Is how it looks to me if there are no injuries then. Kamp goes back to the Jimmy Hayes' office.

Thought Moore played really well last night, so having Clifton next to him in Kampfer’s place would be nice. I think Kampfer was fine last night and he’s been fine all season, but Clifton plays with more urgency and energy. Think there’s obviously more upside there.

As far as Senyshyn vs Carey vs Blidh vs anyone else goes, I just think they want someone who can play a regular shift without making a mistake. Not saying I automatically agree, but I’d rather see Blidh anyways.

Having Coyle at 2RW was nice in theory, but it left the team right back where they started. He should be plugged into that role. If Krejci needs some wingers, I really don’t think Senyshyn is all that bad of an option. At least it’s a talented player who can skate like he stole something, rather than career bottom-six players.

Reactions: CDJ and Saxon Eric

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Poor Kampfer, he's like Fred Flintstone at the beginning of the Flintstones. No matter what he does, he always ends up getting locked out of the house screaming Wilma!!!!!

MillerTime86

Nov 30, 2018
Not sure why the vitriol regarding Seny not getting the call ... Doesn’t seem like he’s really earned a callup. Carey has been on a tear. I’d argue Fitzgerald has earned a look before Seny if it came to it as well.

If he pushes, he’ll earn his chance. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad