Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XI - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Don’t know why Martel would try that lol

gotta turtle in that situation. Probably blacked out before initiating and came to when Frederic grabbed his sweater and then he realized what happened

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Yes. Nordstrom hasn’t been great this year and I think Lindholm has been better. Would Gaunce be better than Lindholm? Don’t know, since they’re different players, but Gaunce has first-round tools and is very tough to play against.

I'm looking forward to seeing a few surprises from the Providence kids. The big club would benefit from adding a player or two to the bottom 6 playoff run.

Reactions: bbfan419

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Yes. Nordstrom hasn’t been great this year and I think Lindholm has been better. Would Gaunce be better than Lindholm? Don’t know, since they’re different players, but Gaunce has first-round tools and is very tough to play against.

Nords has been in out of the line up with injury...when he's in he's been effective.

I can't see who comes out...Wagner? Kuraly? Lindholm? Bjork? Other?

I do see Kuhlman being sent down opens the door for a number of p-bruin players.

One injury opens the door for someone.

Last edited:

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Watching now
Good to see Big Sherms out there,he's gotten the short end of the stick this season imo

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
2nd period
The Lagace show
And Senyshyn scores!!!!! From Gaunce and Woods
Big Sherms fights!
Frederic adds to his PIM lead

Reactions: HustleB

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
3rd Period
Lagace show part 2
Bruins let Springfield hang around to long,Thunderbirds are game but don't have the horses
Steen hits post on an empty net then Vaakanainen called for tripping, Springfield scores on the ensuing 6 on 4,Studnicka wins it with a empty net goal
Big game this afternoon

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
They've got bridgeport vs Lehigh on the NHL network

The bottom two teams in the division rather than the top two. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad