Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XI - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Quick post game wrap up
Loved Gaunce's game
Teams 4 lines are rolling
Pretty decent defending last night,first goal was on Vladar, 2nd on Studnicka
Zech is coming along nicely
It's taken a while to get there but Zboril probably playing at his highest level yet and the good part is it's been pretty constant ,yes,there's been drop offs here and there but he rebounds quickly unlike in years past.
Hughes is such an unsung guy,he's the engine of the team
Lauko back on Saturday, Kuhlman to follow???
Another week closer to College FAs and possible CHL kids...
Kuhlman should be with the PB`s, doing nothing with the big boys and now with the trade acquisitions he`s likely a scratch anyways

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I'm figuring a slower, meaner much more annoying Paille and I'm great with that. Add him, Beecher and Nick Ritchie and you have size and grit in your forward group for years to come. Hall has size and is a great skater not sure how gritty he is.

what impressed me about Hall when I saw him was how well he used his size. He’s going to draw a lot of penalties with his size/speed

I anticipate all of these guys may be bottom 6 (and there is obviously a chance for some of them to be more than that) but it’s going to be a championship caliber bottom 6. And I could see Frederic eventually wearing a letter if he sticks in Boston for a bit (like 5+ years from now, not anytime soon)

Reactions: Fenian24

MillerTime86

Nov 30, 2018
As much as I’d like to see Studnicka up for a look, I think they should stay the course and keep him developing at center. No room right now, but his time will certainly come.

Cehlarik should get the call, he’s about the only guy in the last 5 years or so to show any chemistry with Krejci, but we all know that horse has been beaten to death at this point.

Freddy deserves a look too. Really like how his game has progressed this season.

Ditto for Seny ...

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
How many times has that been said of a player on waivers?

Many, but in Bjork's case he was part of the ask from other teams this TDL- I know this for a fact- so the chances of him getting grabbed off waivers is about as close to 100% as you can get.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Many, but in Bjork's case he was part of the ask from other teams this TDL- I know this for a fact- so the chances of him getting grabbed off waivers is about as close to 100% as you can get.

If that was the case it was most likely for a project like he is

MillerTime86

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, pretty much zero chance of Bjork passing through waivers without being claimed. And the Bruins wouldn’t risk it either, at least not at this point. So ... ?

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Also send down Bjork

Stud and Senyshyn deserve further looks

Send down Bjork? Did u get lost in time or something? If u haven’t noticed bjork has been playing really well at the nhl level and has worked his way on to this roster full time.

Send him down to make a Calder cup run or? I’m so confused by what sending him down would achieve. (he wouldn’t clear waivers by the way)

stud just started playing pro hockey this year I believe. Hold your horses. And senyshen will probably make the team next year.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
nope. bjork is highly regarded around the league. not everyone becomes a star
in only 100 career games.

okay I like his play a lot but I think calling him a star is a bit of a stretch. He potential could become a star. Let’s call him a really smart effective player :p

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Send down Bjork? Did u get lost in time or something? If u haven’t noticed bjork has been playing really well at the nhl level and has worked his way on to this roster full time.

Send him down to make a Calder cup run or? I’m so confused by what sending him down would achieve. (he wouldn’t clear waivers by the way)

stud just started playing pro hockey this year I believe. Hold your horses. And senyshen will probably make the team next year.

To be fair, the poster you're responding to does this all the time. He shits his pants quickly over both negative and positive things and makes egregious suggestions instead of stepping back and giving it time. Mostly due to not paying attention. Case in point: sending Bjork down.

Reactions: Kegs

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Regarding Bjork I’m pretty sure he’s just hit a wall a bit regarding games played. Dude has had injury issues in his previous professional seasons, and while it’s good that he seems to have put that behind him, he’s really not yet used to the amount of games he’s playing (nor did he have a proper summer of rest due to the last injury if I recall). He had 39 and 33 GP in his first two pro seasons, already on 64 this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad