Providence Bruins General Discussion thread ‘24-‘25

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
And still am
Still high on Harrison? I remember years ago when he was drafted you were pumping his tires pretty good when he was still playing in Oshawa ... seems to have turned the corner development wise no? What are your expectations? 3rd line threat ceiling?

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Still high on Harrison? I remember years ago when he was drafted you were pumping his tires pretty good when he was still playing in Oshawa ... seems to have turned the corner development wise no? What are your expectations? 3rd line threat ceiling?
Glad to see him taking the next step... didn't play a whole lot last year, let's see what a whole year getting playing time turns him into....I like the trajectory so far this preseason

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Process with him has been slow and steady. Thought he was good in the Prospects Challenge, rookie camp and main camp. Time for him to take the next step and he is trending that way.

If he reaches his ceiling he is probably the 4th or 5th best prospect in the system.

His absolute highest ceiling now? Low end second liner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad