GDT: GDT: Thursday, Jan. 5th, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is Wild World

Dec 28, 2016
Somalia
Don't look now... but the Wild are #1 in the Western Conference in goals scored... and they have done so on the fewest games played! :amazed:

Top 4 in The league in scoring, best defense.
Only one of 4 teams averaging 3 goals for/game.

117 goals for in 37 games. Very good

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
We just need to keep the wheels on the wagon in terms of defense in goaltending.

I know some aren't worried, but that is a trend that needs to stop pretty damn fast. That is too many goals.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
If anyone was to stop the streak it had to be the best regular season team of all-time. I've never felt more confident heading into a game against a team so "en fuego". Seriously, it's incredible how money the Caps are when it only kinda matters. Multiple MVPs, Vezinas, insane streaks to sneak in on the last day, President Trophies ... Enough already ... Holy crap get me a Cup one time please please please ...

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
We just need to keep the wheels on the wagon in terms of defense in goaltending.

I know some aren't worried, but that is a trend that needs to stop pretty damn fast. That is too many goals.

I'm not worried because there is a lot of season left and nobody can play as great as Dubs did forever. The team and him need time to settle back down. As long as they play well and keep pushing for the top of the West while that happens, things will work themselves out.

I have faith in BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad