GDT: GDT: Thursday, Jan. 5th, 2017

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Kudos to the Caps for their win vs my team the Blue Jackets tonight, they kicked ass .... Holtby was stellar!!!!

The good news, we play them two more times before the playoffs... then some.. :)

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
'82 Isles 15 in a row was more impressive.

Really?

I'd say winning 14 in a row in the playoffs is much more impressive...

As I said, the Pens winning streak that really matters is the most impressive of all, and I doubt it gets broken.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Really?

I'd say winning 14 in a row in the playoffs is much more impressive...

As I said, the Pens winning streak that really matters is the most impressive of all, and I doubt it gets broken.

Well if we are going to bring playoffs into it (I wasn't) NOTHING is more impressive than 19 series victories in a row.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
Minnesota and San Jose are playing one of the most cautious hockey games I've seen in a while, 0-0 almost halfway through. Wild are looking a little rusty, it is their first game in 5 days.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Well if we are going to bring playoffs into it (I wasn't) NOTHING is more impressive than 19 series victories in a row.

Apples to oranges comparison. This is about games won in a row, and doing that in the playoffs is much more impressive than the regular season.

I already said the Pens winning streak that "matters the most". Anyone who knows their NHL history well, would be aware that the Pens hold both streaks, 17 and 14.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
It was 2-1 when I stepped away for a few minutes. It's like I came back to a completely different game lol

Mnsportsfan22

Apr 5, 2013
Even on an off-night, Dubnyk has been ten times better in this game. Jones is why the Wild is leading.

Not the wilds hard work and effort... still waiting on your first positive post about the wild. I just don't get your want to troll the wild. What did they ever do to ya?

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Not the wilds hard work and effort... still waiting on your first positive post about the wild. I just don't get your want to troll the wild. What did they ever do to ya?
Being my favorite team is what they do to me.

Sharks have worked harder for the balance of the game. Where's their reward?

Fired Dougie.
Not become the Oilers.

Wrong on both, but good effort.

The day Doug Risebrough was fired was the day his trolling began.

You guys really don't remember, do you. My post record, if you want to dig, proves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad