Euro: GDT: Germany - Scotland

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Sane actually annoys me even in a 4-0 game. What a selfish and useless performance. Clearly just trying to get a highlight reel moment to improve his odds of making the starting lineup.
Dribbing himself into a corner because he won't use his right foot and electing to take an awful shot on a break are prime Leroy.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
This performance must be worse than I thought, I don't remember you ever being this nice to me.

Haha, and my post might read the wrong way. I was literally saying “awesome” as in the goal scored, not awesome that you’d be gone for two days. Besides, I feel for Gers supporters. ;) Serious question though, what are those crazy purple and yellow getups I’m seeing out there?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Haha, what a kick in the balls. I was just about to say ending with only a -3 GD for Scotland would've been an alright result

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Haha, and my post might read the wrong way. I was literally saying “awesome” as in the goal scored, not awesome that you’d be gone for two days. Besides, I feel for Gers supporters. ;) Serious question though, what are those crazy purple and yellow getups I’m seeing out there?
Football tops being produced as fashion before anything else. There's also a different pattern on each top, they're not all the same.

Still we don't have a gradient on ours like Germany do like it's 1987 so that's something.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Football tops being produced as fashion before anything else. There's also a different pattern on each top, they're not all the same.

Still we don't have a gradient on ours like Germany do like it's 1987 so that's something.

Who makes them?

Roy Keane is malfunctioning

He does that from time to time. What’s really entertaining though is watching him on The Overlap as everyone else is laughing and he’s just sitting there like “why am I here?”

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I think he's actually been much funnier than expected in the one I've seen.
I can't help but like Keano. I've been to where he grew up, and it's not surprising that he's a tough customer who isn't about 'fun and games'. It's an easy place to throw your life away. But like so many guys from those kinds of areas there's also a cheeky sense of humor to him where there's just enough self-awareness about his own flaws to make him oddly likeable.

Reactions: luiginb and Jussi

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Hmm, my shoes are Indonesian, I was going off that
Yeah I only know this because there was a story before the World Cup where the workers dared to ask for more than $3.78 a day for making the kits and they got fired instead.

They make 3.78 a day for a kit that costs 100.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Yeah I only know this because there was a story before the World Cup where the workers dared to ask for more than $3.78 a day for making the kits and they got fired instead.

They make 3.78 a day for a kit that costs 100.
A moral victory then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad