GDT: GDT: #60 New York Islanders @ Pittsburgh Penguins | February 20th | 7 PM | F/4-2 W

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Interesting adjustment between Aho and Dobson. I think they fixed their gap issues and who's covering whom

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Our forwards need to use the point more.

I like Durandeau's play. He's always looking, always aware of where the puck is and who he needs to cover.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Sorokin's positioning and rebound control have just been dreadful for weeks. He has to step up. We need him to be on his game and he just simply has not been for awhile.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
We get 2-3 chances, just miss or stopped by Jarry. They come down one time and beat Sorokin.

Weak kick out by Sorokin there. He sorta whiffed
Exactly. He just does not look focused. I dont see that same locked in demeanor that he always has up until the past month.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
That goal is on Pelech, left his man to go to an already covered area. Pelly bot communicating trying to do too much

Reactions: Glorydays22

GOLFWANG

Jul 20, 2007
That was on Pulock for letting him get so easily inside their zone he is along the boards if he is closer in his gap control he dumps that in instead or loses it before blue line.

Gap control in the neutral zone has been so atrocious for this defense.

Reactions: 12Dog

12Dog

Feb 14, 2013
Pelech and Pulock should not be having these issues after playing with each other this many years. That’s concerning
Neither have been the same without Barry

Pelech is regressing and Pulock, I hope it’s cause he’s not done healing from the injury, looks incredibly slow. Pulock contract rapidly aging horribly
I would be ok with exploring moving him this summer. Maybe he’d waive to go out west.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad