GDT: GDT: #49 New York Islanders at Toronto Maple Leafs | January 23rd | 7:30 PM | F/5-2 L

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
quick period. have they taken commerciAl break yet?

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
YOu would think they would put Bolduc with a more experienced Dman. I guess the coach thinks highly of AHO.. It's not just me. 8)

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Bolduc has a nice quick low snapshot that’s got through multiple times. Has made some nice outlet passes under pressure and is using his body to seperate bodies from pucks.

So far so good.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Bolduc has a nice quick low snapshot that’s got through multiple times. Has made some nice outlet passes under pressure and is using his body to seperate bodies from pucks.

So far so good.
A left handed D prospect we need to pan out if you look short and long term.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Help me out here my fellow Isles fans who might be knowledgeable about the Leafs radio broadcast team.

I was just driving home and listening to them on the NHL radio network. They’re yapping away about Boudreau being fired while the game is going on. I hear a roar from the crowd and they say the Isles had a chance with their player missing an opportunity. They don’t name the player or describe the play because they weren’t really paying attention. They continue their non game related banter and once back on topic they talk about the Leafs players but can barely name a single Isles player while the Isles control the play in g to he Leafs zone.

On the rare occasions they mention an Isles player the call them Barzell, Boovillier, Pooluck or Ratty. That last one gets a pass.

Is this what passes for great broadcasting in this hockey hotbed?

Last edited:

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
We finally get Pelech back and we lose Dobson. Darn I just want see a fully healthy Defense. Anyway 6 points this week is a minimum. Seasons not over yet but we need an 8-2 ten game stretch where are rival Eastern Conference teams don’t even get a loser point.
To be honest, haven’t noticed missing Dobson, yet…

Mayfield looks more than able in second pairing role and Pulock looks more like himself with Pelech.

Bolduc-Aho pairing brings a lot of offense.

chico19341

Jan 12, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
yeah.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad