GDT: GDT #31 New York Islanders vs Edmonton Oilers | December 19th | 7:30 PM | F/3-1 W

12Dog

Feb 14, 2013
Too many men. Bad time for a penalty fellas.

These back to back nights are ridiculous. Is the season that compressed that they have to do that (Talking about tomorrow night's game)?
I agree
The league, the players association should really stop this
Back to back games? Should be rare
Back to backs in different cities?
The league is so stupid, you’re sacrificing quality of play and on the PA? Players safety

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
If you were just tuning into this broadcast, you would think the Isles were taking down a juggernaut, not beating a team they're 9 points ahead of.

Reactions: chico19341

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
If you were just tuning into this broadcast, you would think the Isles were taking down a juggernaut, not beating a team they're 9 points ahead of.
Well I just did that and apparently that’s the message from the announcers.

Aren’t the Isles winning?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
It's been amazing seeing Dobson go from draft crush to full blown Norris level defenseman.
It’s so wild. Hes been steadily getting better and then BOOM this year he’s taken a major leap. I’m just more impressed that he’s gotten better without the support from Pelech and Pulock. Mayfield too. Hes doing all this with a depleted defense around him. Unreal. He’s taken control and has put the entire defense on his back.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
They took our 1 shot on gial aways from us. 0 shots thru 15 minutes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad