Speculation: Garrioch: Pinto's camp is looking to sign an offer sheet tomorrow

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Altimus

Probably drunk
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2006
West end Ottawa
I doubt he cares. He probably just wants to get paid considering he was getting 775k
I know there are several teams fans thinking Ottawa is just going to surrender him because the scandal tainted his brand. The reality is he's worth 6mil and this is just going to get him signed to Ottawa faster.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
I'd love to have a player like pinto in Vancouver, but wouldn't do it because he's american and vancouver is canadian. Americans like to Americah. Canadian teams should stick to canadians and euros if they don't wanna lose guys cheaply eventually.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I'd love to have a player like pinto in Vancouver, but wouldn't do it because he's american and vancouver is canadian. Americans like to Americah. Canadian teams should stick to canadians and euros if they don't wanna lose guys cheaply eventually.
Sens re-signed Tkachuk and Norris long-term and Pinto wants to stay here. He’s just frustrated that we keep f***ing him over in negotiations.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I just hope this QO creates a troll war between the Sens and whoever (Canes, is it you again, or have you learned your lesson?)

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Sens re-signed Tkachuk and Norris long-term and Pinto wants to stay here. He’s just frustrated that we keep f***ing him over in negotiations.
Both those guys have american-canadian citizenship so a bit different.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Don’t the Canucks have quite a few Americans on the roster

Reactions: Devonator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad