Salary Cap: Garbage Day collection comes early!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Nylander is genuinely shocking to me considering how well he did. His QO is $813k...

Yeah this one is weird to me, too. 11 goals and 15 points in 23 games. Pretty respectable especially for the pricetag.

Watch the Penguins scoop him then act shocked when he doesn't do anything here all over again.

They might be afraid of arbitration.

Whoops. Yeah... this is almost certainly it. Good call.

Reactions: Sideline

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
With him nothing makes sense. He just incoherently rambles. lol
There are some people on this board who have chosen to be unhappy over the last x amount of years, and it really makes it hard to read and reduces my desire to post here. Criticism is fine, but let’s just be a bit more honest about what’s actually going on instead of talking to an emotion or preconceived agenda. Then we can have an intelligent conversation.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
How does Carolina not give him that deal?
It's quite possible he didn't want to play there. It's not money or term, they're comparable, it's where he wanted to go.

Brindamour is a very demanding coach. He wears the hell out of those teams. A few months is one thing, 7-8 years, quite another. NO, not when you have good options elsewhere.

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
Between Tampa and South Beach, I'd choose South Beach, but Tampa is nice, too.

I'm also sans family, so I would choose the hot Cuban women.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
There are some people on this board who have chosen to be unhappy over the last x amount of years, and it really makes it hard to read and reduces my desire to post here. Criticism is fine, but let’s just be a bit more honest about what’s actually going on instead of talking to an emotion or preconceived agenda. Then we can have an intelligent conversation.

The irony of quoting Ryder to make this point…

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Agreed, but some ppl have their agendas. They take things entirely out of context because is doesn't fit with their ridiculous and baseless narrative.

The Jake trade looking back was fantastic. Anyone who disagrees is either a Jake fanboi or a person who can't accept the inevitable rebuild.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Honestly just put the 3-5 biggest offenders (we all know who they are) on ignore and your browsing experience will be much improved.

Lust for Life

Jun 30, 2018
Between Tampa and South Beach, I'd choose South Beach, but Tampa is nice, too.

I'm also sans family, so I would choose the hot Cuban women.

I wonder what team I would choose if given free choice of all NHL teams and didn't have strong support for Pittsburgh.

Maybe San Jose or something.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I get people being miffed at pixies etc. but I mean... plugging your ears and saying "everyone be happy" while the team is in the middle of going on ten years of ineffectual management and coaching is also a little unrealistic. The end was never going to be pretty, though.

Reactions: Shady Machine

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
Honestly just put the 3-5 biggest offenders (we all know who they are) on ignore and your browsing experience will be much improved.
I get it, I just hate putting people on ignore. Sometimes someone’s just having a bad day, or 4 years later they’ve grown a bit as a person. Then I might be missing a good point from someone with a different but legitimate perspective!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad