GDT: Gane 6/82 Canes @ Blues 6PM CST BSMW

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Hofer makes yet another excellent save just after another he made that last time The Canes came up ice and entered our Zone! He's played really well, and a real reason for us having a 2- goal lead now.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Broberg and Holloway:

1729384703690.jpeg

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I'll be honest I don't really get the obsession with taunting Oiler fans about Broberg/Holloway. It's not like the fans had any choice in them not matching. I think its because so many still view them as the players we stole from the Oilers. To me I just see them as St. Louis Blues now

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The spirited gritty asnd edgy play by The Joseph Brothers and Broberg's and Hoilloway's speed and skill has brought life to this team and helped them end up leading by 2 goals now! I was worried about The Josephs not really being above marginal skill levels and hockey sense to be more than marginal NHL injury fill-ins. But It's looking like I was wrong about that.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
I'll be honest I don't really get the obsession with taunting Oiler fans about Broberg/Holloway. It's not like the fans had any choice in them not matching. I think its because so many still view them as the players we stole from the Oilers. To me I just see them as St. Louis Blues now
It's more because the OIler fans turned into a bunch of A-holes during the week long waiting period.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Right! No one can blame The Oilers for not wanting to overpay Broberg by $2 million, and to try to underpay Holloway by $1 million, because they'll need to scrape up every penny just to re-sign Leon Dreiseitl and a couple of their other stars.

Last edited:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Cause they are entitled poopoo diaper crybabies who think just because they won the west (after like 20 years of being LOL oilers) that everyone needs to bow down and kiss their asses.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Cause they are entitled poopoo diaper crybabies who think just because they won the west (after like 20 years of being LOL oilers) that everyone needs to bow down and kiss their asses.

Eh there were some Blues fans being A-holes during that week as well. Imagine if our boards reputation was based off our worst posters.

Case and point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad