GDT: Gane 6/82 Canes @ Blues 6PM CST BSMW

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
I'll be honest I don't really get the obsession with taunting Oiler fans about Broberg/Holloway. It's not like the fans had any choice in them not matching. I think its because so many still view them as the players we stole from the Oilers. To me I just see them as St. Louis Blues now
It’s basically the attitude of their fans. They were assholes about it and continue to be. They get what they deserve.

Reactions: stlwahoo

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
wow trashville is 0-5 huh LOL

I LIKE IT
I LOVE IT
I WANT SOME MORE OF IT
DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BOUT THEM PREDATORS SUCKING
BUT I LIKE IT
I LOVE IT
I WANT SOME MORE OF IT
They look awful. No identity. They take lots of low percentage shots, but aren't getting enough prime chances. Don't forecheck well. Giving up too many odd-man breaks. Even their goaltending has been spotty. And Stamkos has been invisible. They are rough to watch right now.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Eh there were some Blues fans being A-holes during that week as well. Imagine if our boards reputation was based off our worst posters.
Not gonna argue.
There is a point there.

Still, you can't deny that it happened and returning a bit of that salt is somewhat justified. I don't personally get any satisfaction from it, but I'm not going to dig somebody else for enjoying it a bit.

Now, on a serious note; Do we need to sing the song?

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
The Blues acquired Mathieu Joseph and a third-round pick in the 2025 NHL Draft from the Senators for future considerations.

what was the fuuture considerations we gave up ? i forgot

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
They look awful. No identity. They take lots of low percentage shots, but aren't getting enough prime chances. Don't forecheck well. Giving up too many odd-man breaks. Even their goaltending has been spotty. And Stamkos has been invisible. They are rough to watch right now.
Good. When they get a new goal song, I will be nicer to them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad