GDT: Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
Not to say he'd make any difference, but if the plan was to trade Caggs, why do you waive Zykov days eariler right after Chiasson goes down and on to the IR?

What was okay depth just evaporated over the course of a week due to injuries (Chiasson and Yama) and mis-management. Though I guess that "depth" has now been moved to defence... Thus, I look forward to losing Gravel on waviers once Russell is back...
iEJXbjS.png

Dohilers

Dec 18, 2011
BC
I'll be an optimist and hope they've learned their lessons from their losing streak and will get back to playing a solid 60 minutes of defensively sound hockey and walk away with the W.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Team took a little longer to "Peter out" this year, but we did it.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
These next 6 games make or break the season.
Realistically the "make or break" part of the season already happened. And the Oilers broke.

When McLellan was fired the Oilers had an extra quarter of a season to work with, were closer to the playoffs and had more games in hand than they do now.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Realistically the "make or break" part of the season already happened. And the Oilers broke.

When McLellan was fired the Oilers had an extra quarter of a season to work with, were closer to the playoffs and had more games in hand than they do now.
We’re still .500. It seems bad but the season isn’t over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad