GDT: Game XX • RUSSELLMANIA • Hawks @ Oilers • 7:00PM • SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sundaysleftovers

Feb 28, 2013
Saskatchewan
Awesome GDT.

Fantasy Talk - is Maroon off the top line now for good?

It's never for good with Tmac. Play maroon, should be a high scoring game.

If Pouliot could get back into form I can see poo-nuge-ebs as a line, so that will have maroon-drai-slepy and kass/hendricks-the drake-pitlick. Good to have some competition.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
This GDT is "Macho Madness...ohhh yeahhhhhh!!!"

I would like to predict a win based on the GDT quality but I will just say the Oil will be in it until the end.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
He is for now, but could easily find himself back up there is Lucic doesn't make the most of the opportunity. If its any consolation, Maroon looked great with Nuge and Eberle. That line really should have scored a goal or 2 in the last game against Dallas. Might be worth keeping him around.

It's never for good with Tmac. Play maroon, should be a high scoring game.

If Pouliot could get back into form I can see poo-nuge-ebs as a line, so that will have maroon-drai-slepy and kass/hendricks-the drake-pitlick. Good to have some competition.

Thanks boys.

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
Never been a wrestling fan but just found myself googling wrestling for the last hour.

:handclap::help:

I am playing Talbot in net this week so predicting some W's but no steller performances from him

5-4 Oilers

McDavid x2 (and 2 assists)
Pulju
Klefbom
Drake

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
Okay i posted about how awesome this thread was earlier, but just came back to say it again. Wow.

And to also make sure Dorian2 isn't posting to keep his 9999 good luck charm.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the internet who knows absolutely nothing about wrestling. :laugh:

Great GDT nonetheless. The amount of effort that went in to this is obvious.

I don't know much myself, but just enough to get the jokes. Hilarious stuff.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Chicago isn't really Chicago anymore.

This game is winnable.

If you had to bet 100$ on this game, which team would you bet on winning? And not chosing with your ticker, please.:)

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
A bit late, but man fitter, what a GDT. Beautiful. The penalty taker is just amazing.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Really feeling Oilers blowout tonight 7/8 goals for the good guys Crawford chased from net

Shredator

Oct 6, 2009
Edmonton
This GDT is by far the best ive ever seen. Fitter always comes through.

We need a sticky thread of all the best GDTs. Not just our team, but of all the great ones.

Eskie Jetski

Jun 25, 2004
Wonderful job on the GDT! Katz should be Ted DiBiase and Bettman should be Jack Tunney, the cowardly authority figure who always made bad decisions. And Evander Kane is on the path of becoming the next Ken Patera if he doesn't smarten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad