GDT: Game XX • RUSSELLMANIA • Hawks @ Oilers • 7:00PM • SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
When will the Oilers give fitter a job?

Anyhow, so happy to see Pouliot scratched again, I can't describe how infuriated I get when he takes an offensive zone penalty. Hoping for another good showing by Cagguila, I'm really excited about him. I hope there's a spot in our lineup for him consistently, would like to see Drai moved to second line lw and cagguila 3rd line center eventually. Lots of options in our lineup right now it's great to see. Pumped about Russell being back as well, let's sign him up asap.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the internet who knows absolutely nothing about wrestling. :laugh:

Great GDT nonetheless. The amount of effort that went in to this is obvious.

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011

Anyhow, so happy to see Pouliot scratched again, I can't describe how infuriated I get when he takes an offensive zone penalty. Hoping for another good showing by Cagguila, I'm really excited about him. I hope there's a spot in our lineup for him consistently, would like to see Drai moved to second line lw and cagguila 3rd line center eventually. Lots of options in our lineup right now it's great to see. Pumped about Russell being back as well, let's sign him up asap.

Hopefully never, for our sakes. The loss of his videos and threads would be soul crushing

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Fitter you did such a good job that most forgot that there is a game tonight. Excellent work!

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
Just noticed you went with the wrong Pitlick in OP.:(

Tyler has more goals so far this season than his uncle Lance got in a single season.

He also currently has the same number of career assists as Lance had in his worst seasons. :laugh:

That's Tyler's face. I used Lance on purpose to give a few posters a giggle since Quinn and Remenda always **** up Tyler's name by calling him Lance.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
The best GDT ever. So good! 4-2 Oilers.
Mr Perfect, Hitman, Pizza & one of the Legion of doom with the goals.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
Fitter ur basically the popular kid at school whom everyone likes, but on a hockey forum.

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
That's Tyler's face. I used Lance on purpose to give a few posters a giggle since Quinn and Remenda always **** up Tyler's name by calling him Lance.

Well that makes sense. I tend to tone out everything those two putzes drone on about, so I missed the joke:laugh:

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Awesome GDT as usual. A win tonight would be icing on the cake.

We've got guys returning from injury and looking at the rest of the November schedule after tonight we have the 2 worst teams in the West and the Leafs. Boys better show up focused and ready to work because these are the games we gotta win.

Id be absolutely ecstatic to see us close out the month on a 6 game winning streak and in 1st in the Pacific.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton

can't sign Russell. would handcuff the team with the expansion draft coming up. best thing to hope for is Oilers making the playoffs and him wanting to come back because of the potential to contend.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Fitter, I am so proud of you for making Oilers GDT's great again!! I would pay money to view this.

Hopefully the Oilers PP can get going, but I'm not to optimistic because I "Smelllll what Woodcroft is cookin'."

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Awesome GDT.

Fantasy Talk - is Maroon off the top line now for good?

He is for now, but could easily find himself back up there is Lucic doesn't make the most of the opportunity. If its any consolation, Maroon looked great with Nuge and Eberle. That line really should have scored a goal or 2 in the last game against Dallas. Might be worth keeping him around.

Connor McFries

5-14-6-1
Jan 9, 2008
Oh man! Between this GDT and ToeMcDrag83's Hurricanes Comedy Stand up GDT, Oiler fans on this board know what it feels like to be Sharks fans!

Unfortunately, we also have Drew Remenda for that SJ redux. ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad