GDT: Game XIV Pens vs Jackets: Were going streaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah, I dont think weve had any really great wins…I was hoping these upcoming games against the best in our division would bring that out but I’m losing hope lol

Even then it won’t register…look at all of last season as proof lol
This is the best part about Pens media. They get all horned out that Sully magically fixed things in a short streak that happens every year. Yet the problems persist.

Even Pettersson said this stuff has been going on for years with how the Pens play. Yet yeah let's ignore this because they beat a few teams and suddenly that erases 6yrs.

Reactions: Andy99

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
This is the best part about Pens media. They get all horned out that Sully magically fixed things in a short streak that happens every year. Yet the problems persist.

Even Pettersson said this stuff has been going on for years with how the Pens play. Yet yeah let's ignore this because they beat a few teams and suddenly that erases 6yrs.
Is that like the Oilers getting 19 shots in the 3rd and scoring a couple goals after looking like shit for 2 periods and all of a sudden they are back?

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
What the hell got into the Capitals? Up 1-0 against Vegas. They looked super done in our matchup
They made some adjustments and are actually sticking with them, unlike the Pens lol…they know they’re too old to play the free wheeling offense they’d prefer…

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
tumblr_pj1qftoWwb1rjsewi_500.gif

Now we can start winning I am here :P

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’re back to not finishing I guess….we missed that part of our game, I’m assuming…

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I don't know where Malkin's head is defensively tonight but it's in some other galaxy

canadianguy77

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2006
Smith and Rak are both simultaneously fighting for the puck and fighting to support the play. Someone needs to relent because this line isn’t working.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki