Post-Game Talk: Game XI Pens win vs Ducks: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sully would be which character:

• Darth Helmet

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Barf

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lone Starr

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • President Skroob

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Colonel Sandurz

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Prince Valium

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
I just got home from the game tonight. Below are some photos from my seats. P.S. Lars Eller is a great two way centerman.

Attachments

• thumbnail2.jpg
    thumbnail2.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 3
  • thumbnail1.jpg
    thumbnail1.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 3

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
++ Zohorna is up to 3 goals already. Imagine if they'd actually played him from the start.

-- Karlsson's apparently our 4th best defenseman considering all three of Letang, Graves and Pettersson played more than him. Yeah yeah, we won. But why is the reigning Norris trophy winner getting less ice time than guys are are essentially #4D?
Letang and Graves had some extended shifts. Pettersson and Letang were also on the PK.

Karlsson leads the team in ATOI. Stuff happens in random games over the course of the season.

wtbipyo

Jun 24, 2010
No major complaints but Guentzel’s been annoying me all season with sulky body language and shit effort. L1 as a whole just plain sucks. Sid is too old to make up for Jakes minimal effort night in and night out

Really liking Ryan Shea. He is an NHLer.

L3 back to creating chances consistently.
This 100%! How does this not go noticed and dealt with by the coaching staff? Lazy line changes, spends half the game looking to the sky and is showing nearly no joy to be playing a game for a living.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
Good win against a hot team. Insulated the goalies for about 50 minutes, and then all hell broke loose. TBF you'd expect the Ducks to step up their game late trailing and at home. Revenge for last week is nice.

Hope Jarry is OK, he was looking fantastic tonight before that scary play.
What happened?
Nvm

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Most satisfying win so far
Agreed. It was clearly not as entertaining or fun as SJ, but it was a measure of pay back after that disaster last week. And a sign that maybe the Pens “get it” with how bad they’ve been, and that they need to focus on simple hockey, and and amass wins at any cost right now

Last edited:

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
It looks like they definitely pulled back the forecheck with the goal of tightening up the NZ, Ducks absolutely had a tougher get blue-to-blue than past teams have against the Pens. It seems to be a better fit for the, er, overall experience level of the current squad.

It's just one game and it could go back to shit in no time flat but at least for today, I think we may have actually seen some coaching here, folks.

Rave7215

Mar 12, 2010
Missed the game last night. I'm seeing a lot of posts about selfish play from Jake. What did he do?

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I just got home from the game tonight. Below are some photos from my seats. P.S. Lars Eller is a great two way centerman.
On behalf of a once proud sport, I apologize that you had to pay to watch "event".

AS to Myself, I have almost regained complete function in my lower extremities. I am fearing that my right Pinky toe has seemed to succumb to overexposure from boredom and may now need to be removed.

go sully

This is basically how we will have to play against the Kings. So that's good
Where is that barf emoji when you need it?????????

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Great game but still need to put 4 or 5 more games like this together to get out of the hole they dug themselves.

#WinningStreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad