GDT: Game XI Pens vs Quacks 2200hrs EST: Round II of duck hunt'n

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Carter will be back after:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
1699418768460.png

Sully not happy about that goaltender interference

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I can't tell if Jarry got hit in the head with the puck after Henrique clipped him or not.

But he definitely took a good whack from Henrique.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
who was Sully screaming at?
The refs I think.

Possibly because of the Jarry thing (though imo our defenseman kinda pushed Henrique in there) but it could also have been in regards to the Ducks running Letang at the end of the period.

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I’m at the game right behind the Ducks bench. Both teams have been screaming at the linesman most of the game. EK65 was chirping him after the seller penalty call and he just kept saying to EK “ENOUGH!”

Smith and Z are noticeable every shift in a good way. Hinistroza skates like his life depends on it.

Rakell looks off in person.

Good lord can Tang and EK skate

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
1. bump to the head = concussion.
2. shoot to head = possible death to 2nd syndrome impact

If Jarry is still alive, we are lucky.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
I’m at the game right behind the Ducks bench. Both teams have been screaming at the linesman most of the game. EK65 was chirping him after the seller penalty call and he just kept saying to EK “ENOUGH!”

Smith and Z are noticeable every shift in a good way. Hinistroza skates like his life depends on it.

Rakell looks off in person.

Good lord can Tang and EK skate
Weird icing non-calls or late calls tonight. It seems all are a bit ticked with the linesmen. Likely offsides goal challenge in the third??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad