GDT: Game V Pens vs Swords: Can we make it 2 in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2006
Colorado was probably ahead of us in the order, but I would have absolutely waived Jarry and claimed Kaapo Kahkonen.

I can't think of a player who so desperately needed a change of scenery in recent memory.
Yep. When the fans in your barn cheer/jeer you every time you make a save, your time there is done.

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I haven't seen a guy with as much wasted movement/energy as Beau since the XGen Penguins days. Dude is constantly chugging, doing weird headfakes, all this shit just to like, do nothing. :laugh: I kinda love it, it's hilarious. Very Fata-like.

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
I’m not some super astute hockey mind or anything. But watching this team at least 10x a game I’m like “you can’t do that won’t that guy be free and get a great chance?” and it happens every time! I’m a regular Larry Robinson analyzing this team’s defense

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
3 goals on 5 shots. Getting cheered for being pulled.

Hopefully @Honour Over Glory doesn’t see this post.
Mate don't be a twat. I quite literally said to pull him after the second goal. Not being happy to see a bunch of grown morons being shitty about a player that is struggling doesn't make me some bloke wearing a cape for the player.

I just don't care for the dumb f*** fan base shit we despise other fans for, here.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
The goaltending options in ufa were dire that off season so I get why they talked themselves into Jarry but yeah it sucks how it worked out
We had Ned who had done well, and good prospects on the way.
It was/should have been a no-brainer to move on from Jarry who had proven again and again that he cannot be counted upon.
Just like it was a no-brainer to move on from Sully after years of failure.

But…. well.

Reactions: Gurglesons

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Jarry's indirectly helping them.
They will sell properly at the deadline if he's used a lot and sucks, and the Pens will have more to show for this year when they're done.
They weren't gonna win a round if he was good anyway.

This is a great way to avoid a Pettersson extension, for example.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Goaltending is such a mental position. I wouldn't even be surprised if TJ rebounded and became decent again elsewhere.

It's not going to happen here. He had a whole off season to get his head on straight and he's come out worse than ever. He needs to be gone asap. It's not going to get better.

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada
Well, missed a lot so far.

Glad Sid got his 1600!!!!

Wish Jarry could get it together, he has the ability, just doesn't seem to be able to.

At least now Sid can set up Geno and they can both keep their pucks tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad