GDT: Game #LI | Pens vs Leafs | Sid: 501st Legion awaits!

Star Wars:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Aren't those 4 players interchangeable? Not sure how they expect a better end result to this season when it's basically the same team, simply a year older.

And they doubled down on signing a 37 year old player and have made a guy who was out of hockey a fixture in their lineup.

Youthful energy could be a huge boost to the team. Instead we have a ton of crusty vets, all very comfy knowing their coach has their back........and the FO has his back.

I think a lot of that has more to do with the coach than the GM. Coach uses who he wants to use, there were options other than Boyle and even Simon, but here we are.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Seriously... I can't even understand how you say the Penguins competed well. Literally, every Toronto score was a dude wide open pretty much 1v1 with Jarry.
upload_2022-2-17_18-32-29.png

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Def wouldn’t mind injecting some youth/guys that want to earn it in the lineup for a game or two.

At this point, how can it possibly hurt to give that entire 4th line a game or two off? They aren’t helping us win at all.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'm going to go play some Lost Ark I think. I don't feel like wasting time in the post game talk...Pens sucked donkey dick, Leafs took advantage of our screw ups and score, the end. Pens still won the season series 2-1.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
What I'd like to see when the team is healthy:

Guentzel - Sid - Puustinen
Zohorna - Geno - Rust
Heinen - Carter - Kapanen (until he's traded)
ZAR (or Zucker) - Blueger - McGinn

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
This game was worse than the Fresh Prince reboot.

And that reboot is f***ing putrid.

I'm going to queue up Peacemaker then Resident Alien and After Party.

Adios lads.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I actually think L2 and L3 have been decent. Geno-Carter has been better than decent actually.

Our "starting five" and special teams (mostly the starting five) have been atrocious and outmatched.

Reactions: vodeni

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Hey hopefully the Capitals will lose at least. Rangers look like they will get at least the losers point.

Not all bad news.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Where are you skiing, Andy? When conditions are right on, I love Kirkwood, but any of areas to the north work fine as well. My bud from the Bay Area just left Tahoe, said they got 7 inches of fresh and it is COLD. May you be blessed with light, low-moisture pow!

thanks. at Heavenly. Just got up here so haven’t skied yet but the conditions are only ok, I’m told…maybe only two inches of new snow but decent man made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium