GDT: Game II Pens vs Caps Oct 13th 1930hrs: Friday the 13th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

First goal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
This second line DOES manufacture a ton of chances. It just seems like they need 30986723450968 shots per every goal. Would love a natural goal scorer on that line. Or try to find a way to get Malkin the puck with more space.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Don't turn on me now. You were agreeing with me in the preseason. Harkins has done nothing for us.

I don't see anything with Zohorna that makes me want to play him over Harkins.

Harkins isn't even the winger on the 3rd line I have the biggest issue with. Harkins is a low IQ, energy guy with a good shot. Kinda like a Tyler Kennedy type of player. O'Connor looks invisible out here.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Not at all disappointed in this period so far, thats a big improvement. Besides the 1st period we have been good.
I was told by a bunch of NHL experts on here that it didn't matter if we played well tonight because we did the same last year and we ended up sucking.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
This second line DOES manufacture a ton of chances. It just seems like they need 30986723450968 shots per every goal. Would love a natural goal scorer on that line. Or try to find a way to get Malkin the puck with more space.

I don't think that's the issue, they need a net front guy for that line. Rakell is definitely a goal scorer there IMO

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I don't see anything with Zohorna that makes me want to play him over Harkins.

Harkins isn't even the winger on the 3rd line I have the biggest issue with. Harkins is a low IQ, energy guy with a good shot. Kinda like a Tyler Kennedy type of player. O'Connor looks invisible out here.
What good shot? Is he even getting in places to use it?

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013

If they keep going this way they’ll start going on. These are legit chances and they all have the finishing in there…somewhere

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Man.... G is playing a young man's hockey game tonight

Ray Ferraro with a great call. Pens have struggled crazily with the late guy release on breakouts. Today the f3 is hustling back for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad