GDT: Game II Pens vs Caps Oct 13th 1930hrs: Friday the 13th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

First goal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
i hope people remember what happened our last game against the Caps in March…3 goal lead squandered and we needed a Geno embarrassing take away from Mantha to win the game…let’s not do that again lol

Reactions: Ryder71

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
i hope people remember what happened our last game against the Caps in March…3 goal lead squandered and we needed a Geno embarrassing take away from Mantha to win the game…let’s not do that again lol
don't ask me about last season, this is the new season, new team

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Carter has been fine this year. He hasn't been a problem, at least not yet.
Disagree, every time I see him he's doing his little lazy circles in the defensive zone. Footspeed is completely gone. Was getting abused during the only good shift the Caps had that period with 2 mins of zone time.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Definitely a cautionary tale of what might befall us IF we let our guard down or get complacent.

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
With Eller looking so good, we really only need to upgrade 3 spots by the deadline - Harkins, Ruhwedel and Carter.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
It's a damn shame. I truly believe that with a new coach, youth from WBS and several trades, this team could compete this season. But they won't do what's needed... TOO MUCH COMFORT

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
It rocks having a 3-0 lead with 20 minutes left and justifiably assuming we'll lose
3OTQrR.gif

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad