GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • George the VII

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
There's no surprise though...Brannstrom was atrocious in the pre-season followed very closely by Killington.

Bednar got to see him first hand against the NYI and saw how terrible he was and for some ridiculous reason scratched a guy like Ludvig who was one of the few players who actually DID look good?

Obviously, he shouldn't be on the first pair but that's what you got saddled with when you decided to sign these guys. Caleb Jones was never this bad. Brad Hunt was never this bad.

Killington has Greg Zano like puck skills and he reminds of Tom Preissing's short time with the Avs.
It requires great hockey acumen to replace bad NHL players (Jones, Hunt) with even worse ones (Kylington, et al)

• Haha
Reactions: drhiii

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
I don't believe that Landy's coming back. If he somehow does, he will be a short timer.

Nuke is going to be shunned after his last 2 misadventures. He won't be here long.

So expect the suck to continue. Replacing both with equivalent quality is a next to impossible plan.
If Landy is not coming back soon then Sakic would put him on LTIR to save his 6M cap hit for this season and get an expensive Goaler to replace Georgie or get another impact player come playoffs.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I admire that our defenders can hit our forwards in stretch passes to the blue line. I just kinda wish the other team wasn't already stacked up and waiting for it in advance. Just so many poor attempts at entry and transition tonight.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Listen I still haven't given up hope on this season. They'll get over this hump and win the Pacific divison.

Yes, I'm talking about the Oilers. The Avs are f***in donesville.

• Haha
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad