GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • George the VII

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I think Kelly is the biggest problem on that line. This guy has absolutely zero offensive awareness.

He's a slower skating Miles Wood. Guy is a dummy. He's not an NHL player.
Yup he’s killing the line. When it was getting tried in preseason and going into the season… there was concern there. It was scoffed as speculation and it wouldn’t happen, but people should be seeing how concerning it really was.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
Team sucks, obviously missing 5 core players any team is going to suck. But Kelly and Kylington do not belong in the NHL, it's abysmal to even have them playing on the ice. Team will be a bubble team at best due to the injuries and goaltending. Needs a massive retool in the offseason.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
This team needs to revamp the defense. They continue to play like they’ve got high skilled guys back there to quickly transition the puck, instead you’ve got a bunch of goofs. A good chunk of that is on Bednar, hey buddy, your team is totally different than the Cup winning team, might be a good time to actually adapt your style to your personnel

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Not gonna argue with ya. But the line is rarely on the ice in offensive situations so how would they know what to do?
I mean one shift Ivan goes into the corner with a Bruins defensemen and starts to skate up the wall, why does Kelly also start skating up the wall? Go behind the Bruins defensemen and Ivan will reverse you the puck.

Ivan reversed the puck and looked to see if Kelly got to it. He looked up and Kelly was standing right next to him.

The guy is a moron.

Reactions: missionAvs

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Probably time to reconsider Bednars position
No one is gonna fire Sakic. Sakic isn't going to fire CMAC. CMAC isn't going to fire Bednar (Joe wouldn't allow it). I figure it's gonna be the Altitude TV crew who takes the hit.

Which wouldn't be all that bad....(Esp Moser).

I mean the mascot still got a job. Right?

I mean one shift Ivan goes into the corner with a Bruins defensemen and starts to skate up the wall, why does Kelly also start skating up the wall? Go behind the Bruins defensemen and Ivan will reverse you the puck.

Ivan reversed the puck and looked to see if Kelly got to it. He looked up and Kelly was standing right next to him.

The guy is a moron.
Yeah, that's the action that caught my attention. We all know Kelly's only on the roster until one of our hurt players returns.

Reactions: The Merchant

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Let's play a quick game. Name one positive thing you are looking to see happen in the 3rd. Feel free to name one negative thing you expect to see as well.

1. Only one more goal against our goalie.
2. It's the only goal that will be scored this period.

Reactions: Snow Arc

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
This team needs to revamp the defense. They continue to play like they’ve got high skilled guys back there to quickly transition the puck, instead you’ve got a bunch of goofs. A good chunk of that is on Bednar, hey buddy, your team is totally different than the Cup winning team, might be a good time to actually adapt your style to your personnel
Bednar needs his guys to win battles and be able to absorb pressure in the backend. They don’t have to be big hitters or anything, but not wilt. Most of the defensemen tonight just wilt at any pressure. They are the softest defense in the league and teams are keying in on it heavily. I’m honestly not sure what Bednar can do to adjust with these guys. Ludvig may help… hell MacNorris probably would as he has balls to take a hit at least. But this is a major issue and a personnel one. I didn’t think it would be major during the season, but right now it clearly is.

Snow Arc

We got service We got challenge Set yourself apart
Aug 14, 2020
Let's play a quick game. Name one positive thing you are looking to see happen in the 3rd. Feel free to name one negative thing you expect to see as well.

1. Only one more goal against our goalie.
2. It's the only goal that will be scored this period.
1. Marchand career ending injury
2. Makar hat trick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad