GDT: Game 9: Sharks @ Vegas 7pm NBCSCA

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Considering after the Askarov trade I was reading on these boards that Vegas was likely to be a lottery team this year and the Sharks made a huge mistake trading the Vegas 1st rounder for him, I think we have a chance tonight

7-2 Vegas win

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
Considering after the Askarov trade I was reading on these boards that Vegas was likely to be a lottery team this year and the Sharks made a huge mistake trading the Vegas 1st rounder for him, I think we have a chance tonight

7-2 Vegas win
No one can dive deeper than a shark could in the NHL A Whale shark can dive to depths of 6,300 feet. Sharks can rest on the ocean floor and partially bury themselves in the sand.

I'm thinking to start a The Official "Fire Ryan Warsofsky" Thread if they don't start wining after 12 games. Last year with Quinn, they opened the season with a 11 games losing streak. Quinn was fired at the end of the season. Let's not wait that long to do the deed this time. It's the NHL, not the beer league. Ryan is paid to get the "Ws". We have not seen any win during his tenure. I'm willing to give him 12 games to get 1st win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad