GDT: Game 9: Hurricanes at Kraken

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Ugggggggh pretty sure I just heard Forslund say the Hurricanes had more SOG just on the powerplay than the Kraken had in the entire game up to that moment in time.

That's...not great.

Reactions: Cisse

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
The mariners take that spot. There's no other room in this market for another team like that. I'm 36 and pretty confident I'll never see them win a world series with this ownership group

Change that to “appear in a World Series” and it’s still relevant. I’d be happy with a World Series loss, that’s how shit being a Mariners fan is.

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Weak call. Much worse has gone without a whistle, for both teams.

The mariners take that spot. There's no other room in this market for another team like that. I'm 36 and pretty confident I'll never see them win a world series with this ownership group
Oh, man. Bang on. Yeah. It’s brutal. I’ve been a fan from day one and there hasn’t been much to cheer about.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Sooooooooooo many "we've been beaten by a Hurricanes player and are desperately flailing with our sticks to try to impede them" slashes, hooks and high sticks tonight by Seattle

Reactions: kihei and Kevinsane

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Joey has been a rock. He’s got a handful of games and probably 20 practices in those pads, so yeah, they’re still a little lively, but man, he’s been in the right place so consistently.

Sooooooooooo many "we've been beaten by a Hurricanes player and are desperately flailing with our sticks to try to impede them" slashes, hooks and high sticks tonight by Seattle
You’re right.

Reactions: kihei and Fuhrious

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Not much to say about this one. We just got beat by a really well coached and better team.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Disappointing because Daccord was better than the sv% would suggest.
Really wanted to see them answer when down 3-1 even if the game was basically out of reach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad