GDT: GAME 9: HABS @ VEGAS | Vegas, baby! | Mon. Oct. 30, 2023, 10PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to get the most scorched in the GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Shitty call and shitty bounce and we are still in it. Stick with the structure in your own end. They’re decent in the O zone so keep that going

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Ya it doesn't make sense. HP and Anderson need to be switched
At this point I feel like we just have to make a move for a bonafide right winger with size/skill that can do the board work necessary to complement Suzuki and Caufield. They’re basically our only real offensive threats and they’re handicapped by carrying the revolving third man there.

I don’t know who the third guy is, but I feel like we should move a defenseman and pick up that winger, otherwise you’re just wasting another season of Suzuki/CC.

Reactions: Habs 4 Life

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We need guys who can win battles along the boards too. Maybe the least talked about struggle this team has
It comes up all the time we miss guys like Toffoli and Perry for that very reason. It's something we keep hoping Slaf will pick up on but it goes beyond just winning a battle. You have to know what to do with the puck when you do win it. Only Guhle Suzuki and Monahan seem to have that ability.

Reactions: Runner77

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Just popped into the Vegas GDT to see what they're saying. The thread has 4 posts. 4. Wow. What a crap fan base. Can't believe they got a cup. Lol.

Reactions: Pomee and Habano

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
It's amazing how they keep hiring inept people and scouts in this organization lol. I wonder if Molson's other companies run the same way....
It takes a catastrophe to get fired from this organization, tight knit, should be more like Vegas in that regard

Reactions: Habs

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
It comes up all the time we miss guys like Toffoli and Perry for that very reason. It's something we keep hoping Slaf will pick up on but it goes beyond just winning a battle. You have to know what to do with the puck when you do win it. Only Guhle Suzuki and Monahan seem to have that ability.

Armia used to be good at that and a lot of things

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
if anything Anderson is the funniest player in the league and provides great entertainment
I feel like there should be circus music playing anytime he comes in with blazing speed only to be in too tight to make a move or get a shot off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad