1729994629982.png
Froggy_Free_Beer-777.jpg

Last edited:

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
The Bruins were the better team tonight. Out-worked the Leafs, carried more of the play, created more chances. But some sloppy play, errors and the quality of Mitch Marner kept the Leafs in it. Leaving Matthews unmarked at the end of regulation was inexcusable, almost cost them what should have been a reasonably well-earned 2 points. Fortunately Auston repaid the favor in OT. Nice to see Marchand torment Toronto again, even though his overall game still suggests he’s got a ways to go.

I thought Poitras did a really good job on the wing, allowed him to find some space and show his skill. Stick with that. Kastelic and the 4th delivered again. Beecher was good apart from the penalty he gave away. Brazeau needs to stay in the lineup. Defense was a mixed bag. Some dumb moments, but overall they are improving, slowly.

A narrow win, but deserved. Hopefully it will give the players some confidence and something to build on. Little steps.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I’m happy that you finally got an underperforming center coming to Boston and doing well Donny. Genuinely happy for you.
In Donny I trust he was getting smashed for that linus trade . He looking like roses right now. Brilliant move. I'm keeping a eye on that dean leternaeu kid too. I've said it before and will say it again Donny best in the business and hope he stays a here a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: bme44 and NeelyDan

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
In Donny I trust he was getting smashed for that linus trade . He looking like roses right now. Brilliant move. I'm keeping and eye on that dean leternaeu kid too. I've said it before and will say it again Donny best in the business and hope he stays a here a long time.

I know I’ve ingested some substances so take it for what it’s worth but brilliant move and Don Sweeney…I understand all of the words individually but not together

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad