BRUINS GDT GAME 9 7:14 PM - Time to do some Leaf burning - NESN, NHL Network, CBC, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
How does Pastrnak, a 60g scorer, not shoot there?
I'm not one of those guys, but if i was at the game i would have definitely been yelling "SHOOT IT" there.

You are objectively, one of the best goal scorers in the league and just had a puck land on your stick in the slot. You fire that sumbitch instead of temporarily reverting to Joe Thornton and deciding goals are for squares.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Geekie should have went to his backhand with the open net instead of the pass, and Pastrnak should have shot that instead of passing. Bruins need to shoot the puck more.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Great start! Finally some pace and good puck support on the offensive zone cycles. Really positive so far

Let’s bury one off the momentum!

Reactions: lopey

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Pasta sits there by himself with the puck on his stick in front of the Leafs net ..... and passes it to no one instead of shooting it?
eye roll.png

Reactions: Mione134 and BMC

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
Every team in the league knows Pasta is going to try his one-timer from an impossible angle on the PP

..how about try to get somebody in the slot for a quick shot
What's worse is teams started taking away his one timer during the 2nd half of last season...so predictable now.

The one trick pony show lives on.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad