BRUINS GDT GAME 9 7:14 PM - Time to do some Leaf burning - NESN, NHL Network, CBC, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I really need a decisive Bruins win tonight. I’ve been preparing for a work move for weeks(relocation of a mental health program after 30 years:help:) today was the actual move, met the movers at 6:30 am, finished at 5pm, now on my way to meet @Ladyfan at the Gahden! I’m tired, sore and cranky:wally:
Changed jerseys tonight from Pasta to my old Shawn Thornton to try and influence the vibe:crossfing

Here we go :bruinshere we go!!:clap::clap:

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Marner would absolutely 100% get $11M on the market if he wanted to.
In the last 8 seasons, he has exceeded 30 goals only once (35) and had 30 once. He was a 26 goal scorer last year (albeit in 69 games), one more than Charlie Coyle. Not saying in any way that they are the same player (clearly not), but I am saying there is a crap ton of money for that level of production. Toronto front office was not happy with him last year - at least in the playoffs. If there is an $11M market with those stats, we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: BMC

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
FENWAY.gif

MaineToColorado

Dec 26, 2023
In the last 8 seasons, he has exceeded 30 goals only once (35) and had 30 once. He was a 26 goal scorer last year (albeit in 69 games), one more than Charlie Coyle. Not saying in any way that they are the same player (clearly not), but I am saying there is a crap ton of money for that level of production. Toronto front office was not happy with him last year - at least in the playoffs. If there is an $11M market with those stats, we will have to wait and see.
Last five seasons: 85 points in 69 games, 99 points in 80 games, 97 points in 72 games, 67 points in 55 games, 67 points in 59 games. That is fantastic production. Mentioning him and Coyle in the same sentence is wild.

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Last five seasons: 85 points in 69 games, 99 points in 80 games, 97 points in 72 games, 67 points in 55 games, 67 points in 59 games. That is fantastic production. Mentioning him and Coyle in the same sentence is wild.
He's declining already, and his points are padded with empty calorie assists. He's small, slow, and can be taken out of playoff games easily. It would be a bad investment going forward.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
3-2 Bruins in OT. Pasta gets the winner. Swayman fights Matthews and wants to pull his hair….but ends up with squat and looks around saying ‘With all his money why isn’t he at the hair club for men already???!!??’

Let’s go Bruins!

Reactions: KWbruin

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
The game they’re showing on Bruins on this day is the game after they lost four in a row and Keenan took over for the fired Pat Burns after a 3-4-1 start. Also, wearing the C for that game, Don Sweeney.

Last edited:

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Elias Lindholm was the best forward on the market this year. Marner hits the market with these stats?

IMG_3847.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad