GDT: Game 9 • "Trick or Treat" • Sens @ Oilers • 7:00pm • SNOIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
I think Pierre said it was early in his presser. But I could be wrong.

edit:nvm he said early in the process and they dont have much info right now.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
At some point the team has to lose and if it was this game to Mr. Anderson I would not object. It's a non-divisional non-conference game. Just don't lose against the Leafs, that's all.

Very sad story and I wish his family the best but we shouldn't be content with handing 2 points to a team

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
What did you do to Klefbom's head lol. Well done again Fitter.

Winnable game but could easily lose it as well if they aren't focused. Need to pile up as many wins as possible before the upcoming grueling stretch and the inevitable slump.

SomeDudeOTI

Feb 25, 2014
Behind enemy lines
I wonder if they still have the lavender stuff for hockey fights cancer. If they do it would be a nice touch.

I think Anderson starts, the team needs him and being able to focus on Something Else can be a huge relief, even if it's just for a few hours.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Lets hope the Oilers match this GDT in awesomeness. :handclap:

Also, from what I hear the Sens 2nd pairing of Phaneuf-Ceci has been pretty terrible so far this season. We should really be able to exploit that and create some mismatches.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Couple of faces in there are going to stick with me, Fitter. Thank you for the nightmares.

Great GDT.

I hope Nuge scores and we get a goal from the defence.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
685741_1.jpg

Member when we were scared of the Senators? I member!

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
If we have to lose I'd be ok with it being to Andersen. Him and his family deserve a big shutout win

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
So Anderson is confirmed to start tonight.

Naturally the Flames get the third stringer and we get the emotionally charged Senators.

Oh well, just another test.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Awesome GDT.

As for the game, I think the emotionally driven Sens will destroy us tonight. I wont even be mad, I hope Anderson has a good game tonight.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
I feel very bad for the Anderson family. The Sens are going to do everything in their power to win. Interesting to see if we can respond.

DiscoKitten

Oct 27, 2016
Alberta
For anyone going to the game tonight, Craig Anderson is back in goal after taking some time off to be with his wife because she was just diagnosed with cancer. It would be really classy for us fans to show him some love when they announce him as the starting goalie. Make some noise and show him some support #HockeyFightsCancer

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
For anyone going to the game tonight, Craig Anderson is back in goal after taking some time off to be with his wife because she was just diagnosed with cancer. It would be really classy for us fans to show him some love when they announce him as the starting goalie. Make some noise and show him some support #HockeyFightsCancer

Twitter would be a good place to get this message out as well.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011

Fantastic idea. I'd Tweet the OilersNation and Oilers media people

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Every win is great for our team's confidence and season.
Carolina can let Ottawa win on Tuesday.

^^That being said, the idea above is a nice gesture.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Best wishes to the Anderson family and hopefully she kicks cancers ass.

We have to remain focused and keep playing the right way, play our game and get the win. Play with 100% effort and as a team like we have and the results will take care of themselves. Go take the 2 points.

Play physical and bully them just like we did in Ottawa last year. We're deeper than them and tougher than they are, go out and hit everything that moves and let our skill takeover.

Go Oilers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad