GDT: Game 9 • "Trick or Treat" • Sens @ Oilers • 7:00pm • SNOIL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Seriously, that's a great organization in Ottawa, and even though there's no opposing team introductions, if there were some way to give a standing O to Anderson it would be the classiest thing we could possibly do as a fan base. I wish I could be there to help do it.

DiscoKitten

Oct 27, 2016
Alberta
Seriously, that's a great organization in Ottawa, and even though there's no opposing team introductions, if there were some way to give a standing O to Anderson it would be the classiest thing we could possibly do as a fan base. I wish I could be there to help do it.

They announce the starting goalies and starting lineups from both teams, always have

DiscoKitten

Oct 27, 2016
Alberta
His wife's name is Nicholle. Would be cool if the crowd could start a chant for her. 18,000 people from across the country chanting her name would be incredible

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
Will be at the game tonight. In his personal life I wish him all the best but I feel we light Anderson up

6-1

McDavid x 2
Drai x 2
Lucid
Larsson
Klefbom

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

That would be great. And then, in the spirit of competition, we can proceed to score 10 goals on Andersen :)

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
His wife's name is Nicholle. Would be cool if the crowd could start a chant for her. 18,000 people from across the country chanting her name would be incredible

Perhaps its works reverse for how he plays the game! 60 min rest from what he and his family going true.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Very sad story. Did they say what kind of cancer it was or what stage it was? I can't even imagine having to try and work at the highest level in your field while you have something like that on your mind. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Anderson family.

Yup! I hate cancer as much as anyone. My fiancee passed because of it a few years ago. My thoughts go out as well to the Anderson fam.. I still hope his team loses tho.

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Oh, and hey, if you need someone to hate, let's not forget that Phaneuf totally gooned it up last year against us, leaving his feet for a hit on Klef and dangerously boarding Pouliot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX16zM7dniA

Nice to know that since that game, we've added quite a few guys who could teach Dion a lesson if he decides to go that route again.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Oh, and hey, if you need someone to hate, let's not forget that Phaneuf totally gooned it up last year against us, leaving his feet for a hit on Klef and dangerously boarding Pouliot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX16zM7dniA

Nice to know that since that game, we've added quite a few guys who could teach Dion a lesson if he decides to go that route again.

**** i forgot about that

What a dirty ****

Hope he get's one of each back at him

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
giphy.gif

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
Nice 488Fitter, Ill be using some of those for my avatar this year for sure. Good Job Man!

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Lots of negative nancy's here.

Ottawa won't beat us. neither will Toronto.

I think our 2nd Loss will be to Pittsburgh.

Quite a few "if we have to lose a game, I wouldn't be opposed to tonight"...???

pump a few past Anderson quickly, gets pulled so he can hit the showers early and be with his wife sooner.

Crabapple

Jun 17, 2010
Edmonton
Real nervous about this game. A motivated and fresh Anderson and a 5 game win streak makes me think this one might be tough. Hopefully the boys go out there and keep doing the things that have made them successful so far this season.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Hopefully we give a nice applause to Anderson and chant his wifes name. Show the NHL why we're the best fans in the NHL.

Then go out and **** kick the Sens, run them out of our building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad