Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Larsson is having a great game

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Beating the drum for an already soft pathetic team to trade only power forward on this team and other than Manson the only player capable of even attempting to stick up for a Player? And he's improved in all aspects of his game
Anaheim Ducks fans definitely love soft hockey more than any other fan base

Yes. Do you have any discussion points?

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The Kings are just making us their ***** with GMBM at the helm. Amazing that they've seemed relatively competitive in every game over the last quarter of the season except for LA.

It's also amazing that we don't have a top 5 pick when you consider that Korbinian Holzer is barely passable as a 7th D-man anymore and is getting legitimate minutes.
Also - I feel like Sprong is just such a waste of a spot.

Hmm...

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
He doesn't do much else, but give Sprong a decent look and he's money. I think he should be with Getz next season.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

HunterDuck

Jan 18, 2015
OC Vibe
The Kings are winning a 3rd Cup long before we’re competitive again.

Who else is ready for 5+ years of GMBM induced limbo?

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Holy shit, I completely forgot about Kesler.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA

I think the Kings are going to be closer to Edmonton South than cup contenders. It doesn’t matter who they draft. They don’t have Lombardi to pull trades out of a hat anymore. And if they didn’t get Sutter as a coach they may still be looking for their first cup win.

John

HunterDuck

Jan 18, 2015
OC Vibe
Yes, because one 18 year old is going to fix that disaster of a team and solve their cap situation.

I’d rather have a higher pick but I’d MUCH rather be where we are than where the Kings are.

We do have like four young maybe-studs.

And the Gulls are poppin... you’re probably right. I keep thinking this is the NFL...

I haven’t cared this much about a lottery since the Sixers were tanking in the Process lol.

Reactions: ADHB

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, because one 18 year old is going to fix that disaster of a team and solve their cap situation.

I’d rather have a higher pick but I’d MUCH rather be where we are than where the Kings are.
Easily

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013

The kings could pick up a 18 year old franchise cornerstone and still be in a bad position. They need Multiple great players to contend again. If this starts to become a yearly occurrence Ill worry. I also do hope that they turn their team around because Its way more fun to have high stakes games with them than a battle for the bottom of the pacific

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Tankathon keeps giving me the first or second pick for Anaheim, OR 8 or 9. No other outcomes, lol.

That's pretty much what the math would figure, unless the Kings find a way to come back and win this game and Edmonton wins tomorrow to push us down to 7th.

I'm definitely going to eat some crow in the draft thread; I never thought we'd be in a position where we could finish outside of the top 5 two months ago, let alone at 8 or 9. 11-5-1 in our last 17 if we win tonight. I try not to be that entitled guy, but if there was ever a year we deserved to win the draft lottery, this is it.

Reactions: Not So Mighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad