GDT: Game 82: Blues @ Avs |4/7 7pm MT|Just win a game please

DanishAvsfan

Aug 27, 2007
Wow that was amazing! I have been waking up at 04:00 many nights to watch the team play this season because it was obvious they had something going this year. But, not in my wildest dreams did I believe that they would make the playoffs this year, and to be honest I had no faith in Bednar. But I am very happy to be eating crow now. It truly was a story book ending to the regular season tonight.

I am starting think that Girard is worth the prize of Duchene alone. I don't think we should underestimate how important his ability to distribute and move the puck up the ice is to the team. It has been especially obvious since EJ went down. Most of us probably thought Barrie was the one who would have to step up, but I thought it was Girard. He may be my new favorite player. He is just such a treat to watch.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I obviously like the Nemeth story as well ;-)

Nemeth and Landeskog united in the same team again since their junior years for Hammarby.

His rough years in Dallas including one very serious freak injury.

Nemeth fighting Seguin facing Dallas in first game after the trade.

Dallas failing to reach the playoffs and the Avalanche making it.

Now he is starting to show his value as a defensive d-man.

Like the fact that he had most icetime of all Avalanche defensemen today (and of course most pk time).

Last edited:

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
It's my birthday.
I got 3 ****ing gifts this year:
1) a bunch of "Likes" from you clowns
2) a long-handled shoehorn
3) a ****ing Avalanche win, getting us in the playoffs!!!!

Oh yeah, happy birthday, guy! (He typed in a Tom Selleck as Magnum P.I. font, for the maybe 5% of this forum old enough to know what show I’m referencing)

Reactions: Murzu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad