GDT: Game 82: Blues @ Avs |4/7 7pm MT|Just win a game please

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Congrats on the 1 year turn around... from 48 points to going to the playoffs. Great turn around. You guys have a great young team that will continue to get better. MacKinnon should win the Hart in my opinion. The kid is a straight up beast on the ice. It's gonna be a great series

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Yeah, I really like the Preds... But I think by the time this series is over I'm going to do a 180 on that.

Living in NW Ohio where it’s majority Pens & Wings fans barring a Smashville player going full Matt Cooke I still think I’d have to pull for the Preds over Cindy & Pittspuke.

Reactions: Murzu

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Aren’t you supposed to be getting her in sexy underwear? I thought that’s how birthdays worked once married? :dunno:

In seriousness, happy birthday!

Thanks, I had an Avs game to watch. I didn't want to invite an interruption. Priorities!

No more sweaty balls do-doo doo doo.

Yeah I ruined a few down the stretch here..

Avs44

May 16, 2011
It may sound weird...but out of everyone, I'm happiest for Bednar. He helped lead a 48 point team to the playoffs the day after his home town suffered an unimaginable tragedy. The entire team deserved this win, but him especially.

I think Landy was the most deserving. Had to do an interview after every single game last season, while other guys took night off, and had to explain why they were losing every single game to the media. Took a lot of crap for being a supposedly bad captain from a lot of people. However, he handled it all about as professionally as anyone could, never snapped, did his best to keep everyone's spirits up last year (remember his water bottle splashes for first goals, trying to be excited?), and came out and did an incredible job this season and especially tonight.

It still would have been a good season if they'd missed tonight, but it would have been really bitter. MacK was the star and will get the attention, but Landy deserves equal credit for getting them here IMO.

Last edited:

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Congrats on the 1 year turn around... from 48 points to going to the playoffs. Great turn around. You guys have a great young team that will continue to get better. MacKinnon should win the Hart in my opinion. The kid is a straight up beast on the ice. It's gonna be a great series
I don't think even a playoff series could make me hate the Preds. I just want to pull one, maybe two wins out of that series and I'll be happy.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

I'll be bumping this at the start of game 7. :D

member 116861

I don't think even a playoff series could make me hate the Preds. I just want to pull one, maybe two wins out of that series and I'll be happy.

Just wait for all the low-key dirty plays from them. They aren't the saints people claim them to be.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
A bottom team full of rookies, waiver pickups and key injuries. Most underrated coach by his fanbase.

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad