GDT: Game 81: Sharks vs Avalanche, The Sharknado Sequel | 8:30 PM MT | April 5, 2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Ghetto’s ability to get to the slot and get shots off in tough positions is amazing. He’d score 75 points with Mcdavid.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Avalanche1945

Jan 4, 2018
I usually really like Haynes and McNab but they need to stop bringing up the shot total. The Avs are playing well - the goals are going to come here. Not all shots are good shots.

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
First 10 Sharks, Last 10 Avs, Sharks not playing with much intensity so Avs need to come out and have one of their 2nd periods that we know they can have.

Reactions: cgf

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
So I got in at about the half way point of the period. Bednar really swapped Barby for Alt instead of Warsoftsky? What the f***?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Watching that period, makes me completely believe that they've been battling the flu the past few games. We look like we have for much of the season again. Now we just need MacK to do that hockey.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
This is a very winnable game. Make your shots count lads, this constantly shooting wide is wasting our offense.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
We got better as the period went on but not good enough for a team fighting for the playoffs. Barrie needs to watch how Girard plays this game. When he gets in trouble he moves his feet. Barrie stands and tries to stick handle.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
The thing is, Bednar does not even have to break the top line up for a whole game or even a period.. Just flip Mac down to the 2nd line with Jost and Getto for a shift here and there to make the Sharks second guess matchups even would be effective.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad