GDT: Game 81: Sharks vs Avalanche, The Sharknado Sequel | 8:30 PM MT | April 5, 2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Put Mack with Ghetto and Nieto. Maybe they're raw speed will create something. I mostly say Nieto so he can take over Mack's defensive roll in our own end. Which will hopefully leave Mack open for some break out passes.

I know it sounds kinda stupid, but I'm desperate and the whiskeys been whispering in my ear.

member 116861

Not a bad period at all but you know, you gotta hit the net in order to score a goal. (also stop falling down)

Reactions: AvsMakar08

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
The thing is, Bednar does not even have to break the top line up for a whole game or even a period.. Just flip Mac down to the 2nd line with Jost and Getto for a shift here and there to make the Sharks second guess matchups even would be effective.

That and every other time hes split them up it's woken them up. Hes does it two or three times this year. Why not now? It's f***ing obvious Mikko can't handle a pass right now, and Jost/Ghetto have been skating their asses off and getting chances. Get Mikko out against easier lines, and get MacK someone who can stay upright.

Reactions: crue7

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Mack looks 3 steps ahead of Rantanen. Kerfoot had a great period.
Kerfoots line looked really good. Mackinnon has his legs tonight but nobody else can make a play around him. Soda line was decent except Como still a complete nimrod. Didnt like the Compher line. Barbs made some nice passes. Warsofsky is bad at everything.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I would love to know what happened to Rantanen. I think a huge part of his drop in play is all you guys making threads in the Mains. Thats all I got.

If there is any player I think is playing injured right now I think It's Mikko. The maintenance day just furthered the suspicion.

Reactions: sethro109

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I would love to know what happened to Rantanen. I think a huge part of his drop in play is all you guys making threads in the Mains. Thats all I got.
He just keeps falling. It was a problem before, but never this bad. Now I'm worried he has some sort of foot or ankle injury.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Just got in. How we looking? I kept an eye on the boxscore early on and saw that the shots were like 9-1 at one point. We were getting dominated early on or something?

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Hopefully rants snaps out of it and we get some decent o zone pressure. Mack looks like he's playing for keeps

Reactions: missionAvs

member 116861

Just got in. How we looking? I kept an eye on the boxscore early on and saw that the shots were like 9-1 at one point. We were getting dominated early on or something?

Kind of but the Aves were just missing the net a lot. Played well in the second half of the period.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
Not as bad as it seems, a lot of blocked shots and misses wide. Started off with a good shift then a weird deflection for the goal. SJS looked a bit more dangerous but there were chances both ways.

DanishAvsfan

Aug 27, 2007
If there is any player I think is playing injured right now I think It's Mikko. The maintenance day just furthered the suspicion.
I think so too. His drop off has been so noticable that I can’t imagine him not having some sort of lingering injury. But if that is the case he should not be playing on the top line.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
Does anyone else change to the away broadcast feed on gamecenter when the game isn't going the right way? Or am I just a weirdo?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad