GDT: Game 80 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Washington Capitals | 7:30PM | Healing Vibes Phor Phil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
And on his backhand. Someone has to offer puck support, because the two Caps were taking away the clear.

EDIT: That said, he had to clear it earlier on the forehand. That one was inexcusable.
I've got to rewatch it, but he had the puck on his backhand the entire time.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Phil is a damn wreck.

And Dumo and Letang both lose their guys going to the net.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Grubaur gets a shutout, giving caps hope again against us(havent had it all year)...we then go on to put up 4+ goals on him in the playoffs.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I've got to rewatch it, but he had the puck on his backhand the entire time.

The second time, yes, but about 20 seconds before, he had it on the other side. Instead of a hard clear, he tried a bouncer off the wall that the defenseman kept it.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I hate when we shoot these lazy shots directly at an opposing player, giving them a rush the other way....can someone fake someone out or make a move or something...so stupid

Reactions: Bnat66

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Huh?

Because of the PP where he was used as a decoy on the pathetic zone entries or because of the goal against because Hunwick inexplicably abandoned his position or because he can't do it all for Phil at 5 on 5?

I lose track . . .

And, BTW, here's how AWFUL Hunwick-Oleksiak is. The shift before? Sheahan and Horny were protecting the net because those two ass clowns on defense completely abandoned their position.
Just off on receiving a handful of passes in NZ

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Just off on receiving a handful of passes in NZ

Now THAT I agree with. Also, he's forced a few turnovers and lost them back when doubled, when the simple play is to put it down the wall.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
That games played streak tho...

Priorities
I don't know. Can you really blame him? If any of us had a streak going in something I find it hard to fault him for not wanting to break it with 2 games remaining.

I'm more worried of not knowing when he is injured or not. Penguins will depend on him in 11 or so days.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Can we stop getting these paeans to Sid and Ovie, NBC....

Edit...another Grubauer stop...sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad