Post-Game Talk: GAME 8 - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Dallas 5 BRUINS 2

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
I'd be the first to bash Sweeney, but I'm waiting it out. For once he built a playoff style team. We know how much good a record-setting regular season does -- none.

Now, they still have to make playoffs, and yes scoring is an issue.

Pastrnak and McAvoy are most concerning. Pasta has been trending down for a while now. McAvoy surprises me. Lindholm has looked like their #1 D again, but it's early.

And If Montgomery could actually make adjustments to the power play, I wouldn't even be making this post.

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
Coyle is one of the few players on this roster that I don't actually have an issue with right now. Guy has stepped up to everything that's asked of him and is playing consistent hockey. It's not his fault we have asked so much from him over the last couple of years.

Also, with a team that lacks such an identity right now, it's beneficial to have him in the room.

You mean our 1 point in 8 games having, -6 2C?

I’ve got a lot of issues with him personally

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I'd be the first to bash Sweeney, but I'm waiting it out. For once he built a playoff style team. We know how much good a record-setting regular season does -- none.

Now, they still have to make playoffs, and yes scoring is an issue.

Pastrnak and McAvoy are most concerning. Pasta has been trending down for a while now. McAvoy surprises me. Lindholm has looked like their #1 D again, but it's early.

And If Montgomery could actually make adjustments to the power play, I wouldn't even be making this post.
Man I just don’t see how you think Lindholm has been good. Hes been awful.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Sheesh - what a loser mentality that is. No Bruins team of recent vintage – including last year's squad – gave up when being down by 2 goals. Why should you even be on the ice if you're not willing to work hard to tie the game?

That's my point, wtf is there to celebrate? We're still down 2 goals, jobs not done. I'll celebrate when we win, not when we cut a deficit down to 2 goals. Loser mentality is acting like losing by 2 goals instead of 3 is worth celebrating.

Reactions: Gordoff

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
I don’t see how you think that… this team lacks top end talent in the top six… while they can turn it around it’s been the same problem for years. No help is coming. So if guys don’t step it up this team is in Trouble.

To pretend that there can be no adjustment, no help, no action possible and to consider that there is no solution to a problem is by definition, in my opinion, a weak-minded attitude.

I would have given your post some credibility IF it had been sent during the off season..... It seem you changed your Bruins club appreciation!

• Sep 1, 2024 - post 66. trade Rumors
Bruins seem like easy money to bet to miss playoff this year. Not a fan of their offseason at all
That is one of the dumbest things I’ve read. They literally had one of the best records in hockey last Season without a first or second line center. They signed Lindholm and Little Z… the team is going to be a force to play against…

• Haha
Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

Horton Hears A Woo

Sep 20, 2011
Connecticut
To pretend that there can be no adjustment, no help, no action possible and to consider that there is no solution to a problem is by definition, in my opinion, a weak-minded attitude.

I would have given your post some credibility IF it had been sent during the off season..... It seem you changed your Bruins club appreciation!

• Sep 1, 2024 - post 66. trade Rumors

That is one of the dumbest things I’ve read. They literally had one of the best records in hockey last Season without a first or second line center. They signed Lindholm and Little Z… the team is going to be a force to play against…
You can have your opinion just like we all can have one as well. But no one said those things can’t happen I said they need to step up or this team is in trouble… that’s not something you can really debate at all. Also we are talking about no help coming from providence or via trade. Which is also true. Also you’re acting like a clown. Care to read? Because I didn’t say this team sucks or anything like that. I don’t get what you think you did with anything here and my old post. But what I said still holds. Use your eyes it helps sometimes

Reactions: Bradely

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad