Rewatched game

Marchand

First penalty was reckless
Second penalty just moronic ~ unnecessary cross check

I’d have called it

Reactions: Alan Ryan

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
I'd be the first to bash Sweeney, but I'm waiting it out. For once he built a playoff style team. We know how much good a record-setting regular season does -- none.

Now, they still have to make playoffs, and yes scoring is an issue.

Pastrnak and McAvoy are most concerning. Pasta has been trending down for a while now. McAvoy surprises me. Lindholm has looked like their #1 D again, but it's early.

And If Montgomery could actually make adjustments to the power play, I wouldn't even be making this post.

Reactions: sarge88

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
Coyle is one of the few players on this roster that I don't actually have an issue with right now. Guy has stepped up to everything that's asked of him and is playing consistent hockey. It's not his fault we have asked so much from him over the last couple of years.

Also, with a team that lacks such an identity right now, it's beneficial to have him in the room.

You mean our 1 point in 8 games having, -6 2C?

I’ve got a lot of issues with him personally

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
This guy just keeps meat grinding the lines.I have had enough of Monty to be honest.Just the look on his face every game behind that bench has been enough for me.Make some lines and stick with it 7 or 8 games and let them figure it out.
Yup.
Takes time to gel.
Dude looks like he's panicking.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Best case scenario for the Bruins: they came into the regular season out of shape ...and will eventually play better

Worst case scenario for the Bruins: they came into the regular season in shape

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I'd be the first to bash Sweeney, but I'm waiting it out. For once he built a playoff style team. We know how much good a record-setting regular season does -- none.

Now, they still have to make playoffs, and yes scoring is an issue.

Pastrnak and McAvoy are most concerning. Pasta has been trending down for a while now. McAvoy surprises me. Lindholm has looked like their #1 D again, but it's early.

And If Montgomery could actually make adjustments to the power play, I wouldn't even be making this post.
Man I just don’t see how you think Lindholm has been good. Hes been awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad