GDT: Game 8: Sharks (7-0-1) @ Ducks (5-1-1) 7:00pm PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beckett

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Eenok has already become my favorite poster of all time. I came here for an update on Fowler and left with.. well I have no idea but damn his posts are funny!

Selanne138

Nov 18, 2009
So were 5-1-1 and just droppped 7 goals and we switch the lines?

"#NHLDucks line combos so far: Perry-Getzlaf-Winnik; Selanne-Ryan-Beleskey; Cogliano-Koivu-Palmieri; Etem-Bonino-Staubitz-Smith-Pelly."

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
LOL why switch the lines?

Because we don't have Fowler for tonight. So I think we're going big with the top line to combat their top line. Winnik on the top line makes for a brusing line, because Beleskey is more like an ant bite. Too bad Devo couldn't up his game to be that bruising forward and leaves Winnik back onto the third (Cone head) line.

But I hope Staubitz never sees the ice again!

Fowler wasn't on the ice for the morning skate. See Injury Report: Cam Fowler thread.

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
I don't mind Winnik on the top line and Kyle on the 3rd as both will do well wherever they're put. But i like the chemistry that lines were starting to show.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
BIG NEWS, should be if vatanen´s finally given a keerole in team!

a step in right direction MORE IMPORTANT than an already teamhanger´s return. in this case so to mean!

vatanen for team´s defense and TEAM´S OFFENSIVE FACE! BIG VALUE HERE!:handclap:

so...sbisa might rest bigbody tonight=? hope something wrong in team for vatanen´s atletics to be used once again! once more might do the trick for A KEEROLE PLACE IN TEAM, IN FUTURE. THANKS!.

gah, german fishbulls(fishfingers?) taste like farth, someboty else try accidently=?:shakehead

yeah now must go! see ya in game or some earlier! please report practise. thank you

EENOK/IL , Finland

There's this Ducks forum called Allducks.com I go to it all the time, with your great insight and a couple other key members there that forum will be great to read!

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Because we don't have Fowler for tonight. So I think we're going big with the top line to combat their top line. Winnik on the top line makes for a brusing line, because Beleskey is more like an ant bite. Too bad Devo couldn't up his game to be that bruising forward and leaves Winnik back onto the third (Cone head) line.

But I hope Staubitz never sees the ice again!

Fowler wasn't on the ice for the morning skate. See Injury Report: Cam Fowler thread.

That's a good tactic, I'm sure once Fowler is back or we face a team that doesn't have such a hot first line they'll go back to normal.

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
Last game vs. SJ, Ducks were struggling to get goals. Maybe he's just looking at possible line combos if that's the case again? ..... I don't know.....

Jul 1, 2012
Winnik on the first line sounds good.
Vatanen with Allen seems a bit risky

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Fasth in tonight. Hope he can continue to play well and give us a chance to win.

I like, Hiller hasn't stole a game for us, but he will and giving Fasth some more starts provides competition and gives us a starting goalie that is rested come playoff time.

Jul 1, 2012
Fasth has been the better goalie so far. Good decision to play him tonght

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad