A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Hockey game tim super awesome go

mother-guppy.jpg

I don't know what circle on guppy is.

MMonarchs

Apr 10, 2011
Big game...hoping for a big win.

Prediction: Hiller gets back to being the Hiller we love, and steals the game. 2-0 Ducks.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I wonder if Fowler will play. If not, Vatanen gets a chance to have a keerole :)

Oct 18, 2011
would be nice to get this one, before a 7 game midwest road trip.

a win would give us 13 points. if we could have a .500 roadtrip that'd put us at 20 with 15 games played with 5 home and 10 road. that would give us 19 more home games vs 14 more on the road.

it starts by beating the sharks we outplayed them last game let's do it again

Vatanen scores, then has a hugging party with the power players

Bbird80

Oct 2, 2005
Vatanen scores, then has a hugging party with the power players

Don't forget the Anaheim superheads joining the party. But only with duck suits on.

Oh boy, one more 5AM wake up ahead. I only saw highlights of the previous Sharks game but what I have gathered the Ducks were the dominant team and could've won. Let's hope for a strong game again today.

Hope Fowler can return soon but I don't mind Sami getting some more icetime. I guess Sami would have played anyway today.

Corey Perry*

It would suck if Fowler can't play, but he will... I have a good feeling. :D

Let's go Duckies

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
So last game Sharks played without their top puck mover (their top 2, actually) and now we will most likely play without our top puck mover. eh

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011
Lets stay out of the box and this will be ours. Wonder if we'll see Etem on the PK and in what role Vatanen will be? Still sheltered or will he and Sbisa be our main offensive D-pair?

Theridion

May 11, 2002
Orange, CA
I vote Fasth.

Had a light game against minnesota. Sharks have potential to have a huge offensive surge, especially if ducks start marching to the penalty box. Lets see what Fasth can do.

Plus hillers goal late against SJ last time was pretty weak. Send the message BB.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SIT ALLEN.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I almost hate the guppies and their arrogant No-cal fans as much as queens fans. Getzlaf usually plays well against the sharts. It seems like he enjoys beating Jumbo JoJo down.

eenok*

hello thread again!

YEAH! must say really headcoachers SUPERBRAINS? doin nada? I mean really not doin job in normal way. whats them thinkin of, and HOW?

i really if hiller starts, can see pucks going in like if some vacuum machine inserted behind goalie! BIG-rebound-puck-sucker-to-behind hiller for goalie is HUGE gift to bombastic team , the nowon SUPERformed team of san jose sharks. why put a slippery bad goalie in net at all? must rest and have fasth taken the nr 1 goalie trust.

Fasth is a really good goalie and the game and atletics he showd last game he played is really superior to what hiller has showd in some 100 games! please put fasth in net and he make hall sing along and make pretty cheerleaders dance while hall makes gladly beerorders!:nod:

just a small analyzing.. thank you and now for eating fishbulls and then out in the dark:cry:

EENOK/IL, Finland

eenok*

BIG NEWS, should be if vatanen´s finally given a keerole in team!

a step in right direction MORE IMPORTANT than an already teamhanger´s return. in this case so to mean!

vatanen for team´s defense and TEAM´S OFFENSIVE FACE! BIG VALUE HERE!:handclap:

so...sbisa might rest bigbody tonight=? hope something wrong in team for vatanen´s atletics to be used once again! once more might do the trick for A KEEROLE PLACE IN TEAM, IN FUTURE. THANKS!.

gah, german fishbulls(fishfingers?) taste like farth, someboty else try accidently=?:shakehead

yeah now must go! see ya in game or some earlier! please report practise. thank you

EENOK/IL , Finland

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad