GDT: Game 8: Red Wings at sabres 1:00 pm et 10/26/24

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Don't care that we lost, Buffalo is a little better team. It was a good game and I also don't expect us win next game against Edmonton, I just like to see team competing .
Love that Raymond do pk, best players should do it, Kasper is playing in all situations, Edvinsson still doing mistakes, but he is playing more games and learning. Our goalkeepers are good, we're doing good and be better soon

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
How did you get gus>ghost from my post at all?

I'm calling out this notion that we let a Hanifin walk out the door.

Ghost made 4.125m with us last season, had his 2nd best point total over his career. I'm having a hard time believing he didn't want 5mil+ here. A raise for sure with those numbers. Yet 4 hours after free agency started he signs for 3.2mx3, so he gets less than his previous year.

Feels like the same thing we saw with Bertuzzi, oh I would've given Bertuzzi that contract! Yeah no shit, because he got humbled when he went to market.
TBH that's what I thought, i'm not going back to reread the old post and see why I thought that. but I for sure thought thats what you where suggesting to everyone. My bad.

Sorry.

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
TBH that's what I thought, i'm not going back to reread the old post and see why I thought that. but I for sure thought thats what you where suggesting to everyone. My bad.

Sorry.
No problem, it's all water under the bridge. Hopefully tonight we will feel a little better after a Wings win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad