GDT: Game 8: New York Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks, 10pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 12-07-32 The Men's Hair Book A Male's Guide To Hair Care Hair Styles ...png
    Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 12-07-32 The Men's Hair Book A Male's Guide To Hair Care Hair Styles ...png
    790.3 KB · Views: 4

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
With Vegas losing last night we are in sole possession of 2nd place in goals against. With the Nucks in 3rd, tied with Dallas. So this is a legitimate test tonight against a quality team.

Elias Pettersson is the one we need to double team. Had over 100 pts last year and leads them again this year with 12 pts in 7 games.

Andrei Kuzmenko had a cracking good rookie season last year coming from the KHL. He's another to keep tabs on.

Then there's TJ Miller who would like nothing better than to stick it to his former team.

And they also have a top paring on D with Hughes and Hronek getting the majority of minutes. And they are one two in the league, leading in plus/minus. In fact the Nucks have 6 of the top 8 in plus/minus.

DeSmith was Jarry's backup in Pittsburgh. He's probably the weakest link in the chain.

Last edited:
Reactions: helloconga

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Should be an interesting matchup. The canucks have a lot of firepower and the Rangers have been excellent defensively. I think we should be able to take advantage of their D though which isn’t great outside of Hughes.

If Martinook-Staal-Fast is leading the league in expected goals, there has to be something wrong with the model.
Not exactly it’s just that they are the embodiment of the Hurricanes high shot volume/shot suppression machine. They just don’t have a lot of talent so they don’t score a ton.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I’m like a beaten dog. I have been conditioned to expect a loss but I’m hopeful

Reactions: Cmox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad